Community Systems, Inc. is a four-state family
of non-profit, tax exempt corporations whose
MISSION is: helping persons with disabilities to find happiness in their own homes, in their personal relationships, and as contributing members of their community.
We are distinctive for our:
- dedication to individual supports planned one person at a time
- tenacity in helping persons with challenges to find success
- commitment to remain abreast of best practice, and our
- staunch belief that no one with disabilities need live in an institution.
Visitors to this site may think our emphasis on helping people to find happiness an unusual statement of mission, but in 1988 we asked a mother participating on an interview panel if CSI were engaged to provide supports for her daughter what she would like from us... to which she replied, “All I want is for Kathy to be happy.” It is what we all seek, for ourselves and our families, and hence it became our corporate mission to which we remain dedicated today and into the future.
Supports we provide:
- Small Group Living
- Shared Living
- Supported Independent Living
- Case Management
- Supported Employment
- Structured Day Activities
We support people with:
- Autistic Disorder
- Developmental Disabilities
- Physical Challenges
- Behavioral Challenges
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Dual Diagnoses